Ogłoszenie numer: 20531, z dnia 2019-10-03
Cost Engineering Analyst
Nr ref.: 10213
You will be based in our Wroclaw office and will be part of our Product Development and Procurement team.
This group strives to improve productivity and effectiveness of our clients by working to develop products and services that fit market needs, are produced with attractive margins, provide platforms for add-on offerings, and enhance the reputation of the brand for future business growth.
The team serves clients in different industry sectors with a concentration in Automotive & Assembly, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, High-Tech, Telecom, Consumer Goods, Pharma, and Medical Products.
You will act as a knowledge consultant in Product Development related projects.
In this role you will develop concrete product improvements within our value engineering approach and target costing projects and you’ll contribute to creating innovative product ideas.
You will work jointly with our clients on putting these changes into practice. You’ll also work in our Design-to-Value laboratories by physically disassembling and redesigning products. Along with working on client projects, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our way of working, our knowledge and skills and thus continually expand your expertise. This work includes conducting consumer insight analysis to better understand product improvement aspects as well as enhancing product design effectiveness and quality attributes. Additionally, you will analyze the cost modeling of products, conduct competitive analysis of competitors’ products and build sustainable capabilities for R&D.
At McKinsey, you will have the opportunity to work in an intellectually-challenging business environment, build strong problem-solving skills and develop team and client leadership capabilities. You will also work with McKinsey’s network of industry and functional practices on developing cutting-edge knowledge related to the product development domain, leading various initiatives, and building the firm’s proprietary knowledge on product development related topics.
You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. As an analyst, you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring. This support includes a senior member from the practice to guide your career. You’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to further develop your skills and build your network.
- Master of Science in Electronics or other engineering fields
- 4+ years of experience in product development related functions, including product cost optimization, product design, value engineering, DFMA, R&D prototyping, supplier management, negotiation, target cost setting
- Demonstrated analytic and quantitative skills with the ability to structure and solve problems
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English
- Strong business acumen
- Willingness to travel
Join McK to:
- work in an entrepreneurial and stimulating environment, with world-class experts and strong knowledge sharing culture,
- develop your skills by solving crucial business and engineering challenges of our clients by working on international projects and gain access to a variety of technical and business trainings,
- drive your development following your professional passions in the culture of feedback and clear career paths,
- work on variety of projects related to developing and re-engineering products of our clients across industries.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o przesłanie dokumentów aplikacyjnych klikając:
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z bdi.com.pl